Cittadella VS Frosinone, Cittadella win

Thảo luận trong 'Quảng cáo' bắt đầu bởi kimtan2021, 5/8/20.

  1. kimtan2021

    kimtan2021 New Member
    1/6

    Cittadella VS Frosinone, Cittadella win
    1. After 38 rounds, champions league predictions Cittadella got 17 wins, 7 draws, 14 losses and placed the 5 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Cittadella got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

    [​IMG]

    2. After 38 rounds, Frosinone got 14 wins, 12 draws, 12 losses and placed the 8 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Frosinone got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.

    3. The handicap first odds of this game is Cittadella 0.84-0-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 136 matches, the home team got 43 wins, 42 draws and 51 losses. Home win rate: 31.62%; Draw win rate: 30.88%; Away win rate: 37.50%; Home odds win rate: 31.62%; Draw odds win rate: 30.88%; Away odds win rate: 37.50%.

    4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2112 matches, the home team got 878 wins, 627 draws and 607 losses. Home win rate: 41.57%; Draw win rate: 29.69%; Away win rate: 28.74%; Over odds win rate: 44.74%; Draw odds win rate: 6.87%; Under odds win rate: 48.39%.

    5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.48-2.92-2.75.

    Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: soccer tips daily win Cittadella(35.5%), Draw(32.2%), Frosinone(32.3%)
     

Chia sẻ trang này